Cloth disposable- Diapers to save you Money !!! Diapers to save the Planet!!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009


Fuzzi Bunz Pocket Diaper -

While many of the modern cloth diapers utilize the "pocket diaper" model, Fuzzi Bunz claims to be the original creator of the design. The diaper unit consists of an outer waterproof shell and a micro fleece interior that has a pocket for one or more terry inserts, depending on how heavy a wetter you have. Five reasons this is my top pick? 1) No leaks--ever. And I never used more than one insert. 2) No bulkiness -- bubble-butt won't be a problem with these diapers. 3) No staining -- I've used these diapers for two months now and they still come out of the wash crystal clean. 4) Quick drying -- some of the bulkier diapers are still wet coming out of the dryer, but not Fuzzi Bunz. 5) Ultra-adjustable snap closures -- at first I couldn't figure out why I liked Fuzzi Bunz's snaps — snaps are less convenient, especially on a squirmy baby. But I learned the hard way that being (slightly) more tricky to get on, also means they are more difficult for little hands to get off (picture a crib covered in crap thanks to some of the diapers that didn't make this list). Check out the Fuzzi Bunz website for more info, FAQ, tips and instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers