
In addition to a fitted diaper, the bumGenius line also includes an adjustable One-Size Pocket diaper and All-in-One diaper that I test-drove. The newly-released 3.0 models boast a new cloth-like feel to the outer laminate material and double crossover tabs for additional stay-closed strength. Each One-Size diaper also comes with a Cotton Babies Microfiber Insert that allows for two folding options to provide the best absorbency coverage for either boys or girls. The One-Size diaper claims to be sufficient for babies eight to thirty-five pounds — though I noticed many customers recommend using additional inserts for babes on the smaller end of that spectrum. Cute and easy to use, the All-in-Ones were less bulky than the One-Sizers. However, I wasn't thrilled by the three-wash-cycles-per-wearing the site recommends. I've been doing a sink rinse and one washing machine cycle to get them clean — at least I think they're clean . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment